Monday, July 7, 2008

TAJ MAHAL - The most beautiful thing i have ever seen in my life


What is the most beautiful monument/place/thing in the world?

Is it the Effiel Tower , great dome , Big Ben , Leaning Tower of Pisa , Paris Museum .....
ETC???

Or is the scintillating white wonder of the world

TAJ MAHAL

It is so beautiful!

I have seen most of the wonders of the world but none has ever raptured me on so much.
Never has it struck to me that one monument of the world can make you feel so wonderful that even the anger , pain , frustration , aungish and all just POOF
.....disappear....

It is just so beautiful that I dont have words for it.

2 comments:

elisha_007 said...

Is the Taj the only reason? Seems like I can't really digest it. :P

Just pulling your leg, Taj awe-spires!

Abhishek said...

well u know ...there are others
:P

But taj is LENGEN---- DARYYYYYY